Financial message standards
Financial message standards are hugely more complex than even a few years ago, and still evolving rapidly. Trace Financial has world-class expertise in working with all of the major standards used today and this is reflected in the functionality in Transformer including support for:
- SWIFT MT (ISO 7775, ISO 15022) all messages & rules
- ISO 20022, SWIFT MX including cross-field validation
- CBPR+, Target 2, Euro 1, CHATS, MEPS+, Lynx, P27 and extensible to any planned ISO 20022 migration programme
- JSON Schemas and Swagger API specs, POJO
- ISO 8583 including Faster Payments
- CREST/SECOM/MT 54X variants… securities depository
- Payments - NACHA/ACH/SIC/NEFT/MT/ISO 8583/BACS/Canada EFT etc
- FpML & FIX (Multiple Versions) for orders, trading
- Trade Reporting EMIR/ESMA, Dodd-Frank e.g. DTCC; CME; UnaVista; Regis-TR
- Corporate Actions – MT 56X, ISO 20022, Telekurs etc.
- Pre-defined MT-MX mapping libraries
- XML – Automated schema import
- POJO/JSON – Automated import
- COBOL Copybook
- MS Excel – Including extensive format features
- Fixed Width
- Separated (e.g. CSV or any type of delimited format)
- Tagged Separated - Ability to ‘learn’ from sample messages
- Extensible to any format…
Trace Financial has worked with SWIFT and SWIFT Standards for many years, developing an unrivalled depth of expertise - and it is all packed into Transformer.
ISO 20022 is spreading fast, but its high complexity sets a new level of challenge. Here is the best way of delivering projects that use it.
JSON and APIs
Transformer now offers a rich array of functionality to tackle API-based messaging projects, with their reliance on JSON formatting and Schemas, and Swagger API specs.
ISO 8583 / Faster Payments
ISO 8583 is based on a bitmap element which dictates the structure of the message and exists in several versions including the Faster Payments Scheme. Let us show you how Transformer handles these formats and validations with ease.
OTC Derivatives are highly complex, and so is FpML. This advanced message standard has many special features - and Transformer has them all covered.
Euroclear UK & Ireland's CREST
Trace Financial helps a diverse range of financial businesses and vendor partners to integrate easily and efficiently with Euroclear UK Ireland's CREST service.
TRAX, the bond matching system operated by Xtrakter, uses its own flavour of the ISO15022 and 20022 (MT and MX) standards.
Trace Financial and Transformer played a crucial role in the QA testing of TRAX messages when they were first introduced.
Bespoke and Proprietary formats
Not all formats are globally defined, these bespoke and proprietary formats require parsing and mapping to/from other standards. Transformer is built to support any format with ease. Let us show you how.